Which packages are available and where they are stored.
Reachy runs on ROS 2 version Foxy, which should now be installed and configured on your computer.
You have 2 main folders that contain all the packages you need to control Reachy.
This folder contains all the ROS packages used with Reachy:
- reachy_msgs: https://github.com/pollen-robotics/reachy_msgs
- reachy_sdk_server: https://github.com/pollen-robotics/reachy_sdk_server
- reachy_controllers: https://github.com/pollen-robotics/reachy_controllers
- reachy_kinematics: https://github.com/pollen-robotics/reachy_kinematics
This folder contains all the packages used with Reachy that are not based on ROS:
- reachy_pyluos_hal: https://github.com/pollen-robotics/reachy_pyluos_hal
- reachy-sdk-api: https://github.com/pollen-robotics/reachy-sdk-api
- reachy-sdk: https://github.com/pollen-robotics/reachy-sdk
- zoom_kurokesu (full/starter kit only): https://github.com/pollen-robotics/zoom_kurokesu
To learn more on the packages content and usage, please refer to README.md files of each directory.