Commands (legacy version)
|Valve Index||HTC Vive||Oculus Touch|
|Controllers positions||Controllers positions||Controllers positions||Reachy’s end effectors positions|
|Trigger (squeeze)||Trigger (squeeze)||Index Trigger (squeeze)||Open/Close adaptative gripper|
|Trigger (press)||Trigger (press)||Trigger (press)||Interact with UI|
|Grip (squeeze)||/||Hand Trigger (squeeze)||Open/Close adaptative gripper|
|Right thumb stick (press)||Right trackpad (press)||Right thumb stick (press)||Change commands type|
|Right thumb stick (direction)||Right trackpad (direction)||Right thumb stick (direction)||Select corresponding command|
|A button (press)||Menu button (press)||A/X button (press)||Click when required by the interface|
|Both A buttons (press)||Both menu buttons (press)||Both A/X buttons (press)||Emergency stop|
Thumb stick available command types:
- antennas emotion using the emoji panel control (by default)
- cameras zoom/dezoom using zoom panel control (only in 2D and 3D Views)
|Direction||Emoji panel control||Zoom panel control|
See Reachy: The 3D-robot model is either:
- fixed in a immovable position on its support in the basic scene
- not visible if you see Reachy’s view (2D or 3D View)
Be reachy: set 3D-robot model as your own body
Use no headset: deactivate the headset tracking so that Reachy’s head won’t follow your head movements
2D View: display Reachy’s left camera on a screen in the headset
3D View (experimental): display Reachy’s stereoscopic view in the headset
Mirror view: display mirrors in front of the 3D-robot model
Scene only: basic scene (by default)
Compliant: set robot’s motors compliant, which means that they can be manually moved. Warning: you won’t be able to teleoperate Reachy with motors in compliant mode.
Stiff: set robot’s motors stiff, which means that they cannot be manually moved anymore. Motors need to be in stiff mode to teleoperate Reachy.
Haptics on/off (experimental)
Activate emergency stop by clicking on:
- both A buttons at the same time for Valve Index controllers
- both menu buttons for Vive controllers
- both A/X buttons for Oculus Touch.
The following options are available:
- Open grippers: immediately open the gripper as much as possible to enable the release of any object.
- Reduce torque: reduce the resistance of the arms motors. The arms will slighty fall down.
- Set motors compliant: switch all arms and neck motors into compliant mode.
- Restart application: come back to the very beginning of the application (select IP from interface)